FOLLOW THE SUN Sunlight News:
IASA 2017 Conference and Business Show June 4-7 Orlando World Center Marriot Florida
Sunlight Solutions will be attending the IASA Annual Educational Conference and Business Show in Orlando FL June 4-7th 2017.
IASA connects insurance industry professionals and solution providers to meet, learn, share innovative ideas, network and collaborate.
Here’s how you can connect with Sunlight Solutions Team at the IASA Conference:
- Visit our booth! Sunlight Solutions will introduce you to Sunlight Enterprise at booth #1136 in the exhibit hall. Come meet our team, learn more about our modern fast solution,
- Request a personalized demo at the IASA Conference.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Want to know more about the IASA Conference? Here are some of the highlights of the show:
- Create a personalized education experience by selecting from over 90+ technical sessions that cover a wide-range of financial, technology, operations and career skills topics.
- Attend world class keynote speaker presentations (this year includes Captain Scott Kelly and Mike Rowe) plus a diverse array of industry experts.
- Attend networking events for insurance professionals specifically focused on accounting, finance, investments, operations and technology.
- Attend three Super Sessions featuring a blend of professional speakers, leading insurance company executives and industry experts that will provide valuable insight on ideas and issues impacting the industry.
- Listen to the Executive Education Roundtable Series exclusively for C-Level professionals.
PCI Tech Conference 2017 New Orleans
PCI Speakers were wonderful. Mike Walsh, CEO of Tomorrow, advised leaders on how to thrive in an era of disruptive technological change. Rather than focusing on the distant future, Mike took an anthropological approach–scanning the near horizon for emerging technologies and disruptive shifts in human behavior, and translating these into pragmatic plans for business transformation. Fun was evident as we marched through the French quarter lead by a band to a true New Orleans dinner.
April 2017- In production with:
March 2016 – We signed with CM Vantage and will be implementing several products across all insurance functionalities with an aggressive timeline.
November 2-4, 2015 – ACORD 2015 in Boca Raton. We met with analysts, press, and our partners and are pleased with the industry’s response to our solution. ACORD 2015
September 27-30, 2015 – NAMIC Annual Convention in San Diego, an active and successful industry show that allowed us to showcase our solution to many carriers. NAMIC 2015
August 26, 2015: Webcast with Oracle to present our integrated insurance software package. Please contact us at email@example.com for a link to the recorded webcast.