We are looking for enthusiastic people who have the motivation to work for a growing company dedicated to providing the best product on the market and to successful implementations. If you are ready for a rewarding challenge, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life at Sunlight Solutions
Sunlight Solutions is a new company where you will have the opportunity to work with senior management who have successfully developed other insurance software companies. Your position will grow and expand with the company. We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, a worldwide approach looking for a multi-cultural experience.
- We offer a top-notch benefits package
- We have an open door policy where all employees are approachable
- We know that our customers are our business and we have the attitude to do everything to support them
- We have a teamwork environment geared towards making Sunlight a success
- We have a “get the job done” atmosphere rather than focusing on job descriptions
- We are energetic at work and play
- We support local and national charities
- We look for the right people rather than trying to fill a specific need
- We are supportive of new and continuing learning initiatives
Current open positions:
Senior Business Analyst
This is a full time position reporting directly to the Business Director. We are looking for flexible individuals who like to do a variety activities such as sales demos, product improvements, and projects.
- 5-10 Years of Insurance Experience, including:
o In-depth knowledge insurance back-office operations:
Quote / Issue Process
Billing and Premium Management
o Proficiency in either Group Life -OR- Property and Casualty insurance processing, with at least a working knowledge of the other
- Ability to model insurance products, including rates, underwriting rules, billing rules, and claims benefits
- Comfortable engaging directly with customer subject matter experts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to suggest best practices to improve future insurance processing
- Ability to travel, mostly domestic plus some international
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner of the insurance business
Senior C#.NET Engineer
This is a full time position for a Senior C# .NET Engineer. You will act as the technical lead for a client implementation, and the technical point of contact as well as lead the software developers. This is an exciting growing company to work with where you can make a difference and gain valuable experience.
- Interact with business analysts and users to understand business requirements for both the product and a project implementation.
- Report to the VP of Product Development.
- Assist with various sales activities such as:
o Preparing the solution of a customized demonstration
o Performing a demonstration
o Answering questions from a prospect’s technical staff in regards to the language, hardware, database, deployment, etc.
o Answering technical questions on RFIs and RFPs
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a Get the job done attitude.
- Availability to travel
- Microsoft developer, proficient in .NET language and technology
- Object Oriented concepts
- Agile implementation methodologies
- Hard-working Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the insurance industry or Quick learner of the insurance business
Nice to Have:
• SQL Server
• Deployment with Microsoft Azure
• Insurance concepts, especially back office operations